*Note: These rules come directly from signs posted in Fort DeRussy. This site makes no claim about the accuracy or completeness of these rules. For more information please contact the Hale Koa Hotel.
The following are prohibited:
- Unattended items.
- Sleeping, camping, personal grills, or open fires.
- Tents, tarps, canopies, or hammocks.
- Shopping carts.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Solicitation of any kind.
- Lectures, presentations, or performances (by permit only).
- Motorized vehicles or the riding of bicycles, skateboards, or other wheeled equipment.
- Domestic animals unless leashed and moving through grounds.
- Feeding of birds or wildlife.
FORT DERUSSY IS A FEDERAL MILITARY INSTALLATION.
Individuals with no US Government or Military business on Ft. DeRussy may be asked to leave. All personnel may be asked for their Government or State Issued photo ID. Policies are enforced by the Department of Army police and the Hale Koa Hotel Security Department. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
THE PARK IS CLOSED BETWEEN 10 P.M. AND 5 A.M.
UNDER MANAGEMENT OF THE